Teaching with Moodle: An Introduction is a free course for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching, whether it be in a school, a university, a company or just personal interest.
Designed to provide a good foundation and context to Moodle, the course covers the basics of the open source (and free!) learning platform, including how to set up and effectively use Moodle in teaching. The course features:
- Structured, easy to understand content
- Optional live sessions each week
- Activity-based learning where participants create their own courses
- Grading tools, creating activities such as quizzes, glossaries and assignments, handling deadlines and managing enrolments.
- While there are deadlines for a peer assessment (workshop) activity, you can progress though much of the course at your own pace.
Please provide your feedback on each chapter below.